Poland has around 450 higher education institutions. One of the three regional academic centres is commonly acknowledged as the best among them. There are also several specialized colleges that allow for the production of great specialists in a wide range of fields.
Studying in Poland is less expensive than in other regions of Europe. Tuition rates begin at less than 1500 EUR per year and seldom exceed 3000 EUR. Monthly public transportation tickets are only 25 euros a month, and it is almost free to use public bikes throughout the warm half of the year. Students have access to municipal bicycle networks, car-sharing systems, and public transportation at a minimal cost.
Infrastructure that is student-friendly:
According to Poland's foreign students, it is not only the infrastructures of the country's institutions (such as student housing, classrooms with multimedia tools, and well-equipped labs) but also the infrastructures of its towns that make Poland an appealing destination to study. Another popular characteristic noted by students is the range of eateries serving cuisine from across the world.
Accommodation is less expensive:
The majority of institutions in Poland provide some form of student housing. However, due to the cheap cost – which may be as low as £80 per month for a shared room – such lodging is in considerable demand. Many students in Poland prefer to live in shared apartments or homes, with monthly prices ranging from £100-£200 depending on location.
Vibrant Student and Cultural Life:
As we all know, other aspects of higher education are not only significant if they do not include: sports, parties, music festivals, hanging out with friends, Film Festival, going away for the weekend, and so on. Among the many Reasons to Study in Poland, this is why you will enrich your cultural exposure. Because of economic progress over the last two decades, Poland's cultural offer is now equivalent to that of any other European country, but with a distinct personality.
Scholarships for Non-EU Students:
Each year, a substantial number of scholarships are made available to non-EU students. Almost everyone is eligible for a scholarship,including Indians.
The cuisine at a Reasonable Price:
Polish cuisine is well recognised for foods that provide comfort and satisfaction, such as pierogi and kielbasa. In terms of health, it's also worth noting that Poland is at the forefront of non-GMO, organic, and organic food trends. Organic goods are highly popular in Poland these days, as is the practice of eating healthily and attentively.
Extraordinary hospitality is profoundly ingrained in Polish culture. You can anticipate all of the folks who have been invited to dinner to arrive, or you can expect to complete supper in the restaurant. If you are having difficulty organizing lodging, the Pole will not hesitate to offer you their flat for the night or two nights, and they will always make every effort to ensure that you have a pleasant and fascinating time in Poland. So in conclusion, education in Poland is a class apart with so many socio-cultural benefits. Get in touch with Campus World to discuss your perspectives about successfully filing your application to study in Poland.
Why do international students choose Poland over other countries for their higher education? Here are the reasons for it:
• Poland has High-Quality Universities attracting students from all over the world. The best 3 universities in Poland are Polania University, Warsaw University of Technology, and Poznan University.
• The cost of education and living in Poland is significantly lower than compared in other European countries.
• Poland has an energetic and cultural student life filled with opportunities.
• Plenty of Scholarships programs is available to study in Poland.
• Poland is a nation with modern facilities and elements loaded with lifetime open doors for pupils willing to get quality training, enhance aptitudes and lift multicultural experience.
The courses offered at the universities in Poland are some of the best ones. You will find your matching subject with your career goals in Poland. Here are some of the best courses to study in Poland for international students
• Study Engineering in Poland
• Study law in Poland
• Study MBA in Poland
• Study Business and Economics in Poland
• Study MBBS in Poland
• Study Medicine in Poland
• Study Nursing in Poland
• Study Dentistry in Poland
The application process for Universities in Poland is simple and not at all complex. You have to research the admission requirements on the University Website. Prepare the documents, appear for the necessary admission tests and apply to the Universities. Different courses and universities have different document requirements. Generally, for a study in Poland for international students requirements of documents and qualifications are below
• Not more than 30 years old
• At least High School graduate
• Must have the following school requirements
-------- 1)High School Diploma
-------- 2)High School TOR - Average Grade should be 75% of the maximum grade.
-------- 3)Transcript of Records
-------- 4)Migration Certificate (Either from High School or DepEd) – to see if the student is eligible to study abroad.
• Copy of Passport & Passport photos
• Medical Document / Certification – should not be older than a month from the release of the document. Suggested is on the day of submission for Apostille.
• Police Clearance (For VISA Application)
• Bank Statement (For VISA Application)
• Confirmation for accommodation (For VISA Application)
• Valid passport and Application form
• Two passport-size photo
• Return ticket or documentation for next
• Police clearance & Bank Statement
• Proof of sufficient funds (at least 50 USD a day)
• Proof of paid fare for onward destination
• Proof of a secured return trip
• Proof of paid fare for onward destination
Poland education offers reasonable and sometimes cost-free tuition to EU students. This is perfectly in tune with the fact that the Polish universities charge the lowest fee when compared to other countries in Europe The universities that are affordable, and impart a high standard of education in Poland are Warsaw University of Technology, Medical University of Lodz, Poznan University of Life Sciences, Poznan University of Technology and University of Information Technology and Management.